Welcome brave brain injury survivor! Let’s tell the world about your brain injury story to spread brain injury awareness to those who are unaware of your symptoms, what it’s like to live with a brain injury, the hidden disability that comes with it and your day-to-day life.
Let’s also share so that other survivors can understand what’s happened to them and to let them know that they are not alone.
• There is no word limit, it can be as long or as short as you want
• If you’d like to send photos with your submission email them to email@example.com
Struggling on how to start your story? Here are a few tips:
• How did your brain injury happen?
Think back to your first memory after the brain injury
• Work backwards from now to your first memory and write everything in-between
• What is something that stays with you about your brain injury?
Hopefully once you’ve written a few lines the rest will flow!